Appetizers: Choose One
• Polenta Crostini: Crispy grilled polenta cakes crowned with an herbed ricotta, crispy pancetta & grilled shrimp.
• Bacon Onion Jam Tartlet: A flaky puff pastry tart filled with our homemade bacon onion jam & laced with creamy brie. Served warm and bubbly.
• Seared Scallops: Pan-seared scallops sitting atop a bed of sautéed Brussels sprouts, shallots and pancetta. Spiced with whole grain mustard and champagne vinaigrette.
• Parmesan Lace: A crispy edible parmesan cheese bowl filled with a salad of mesculin greens, heirloom tomatoes, red onions, pimento stuffed olives and cucumbers. Topped with fried prosciutto and a homemade vodka & green olive vinaigrette.
Main Course: Choose One
• Brown Sugar Brined Pork: Tender roasted pork loin infused with flavors of rosemary, mustard seed & peppercorns. Served with a pecorino Romano polenta and roasted root vegetables.
• Asiago Mushroom Chicken: Thin, tender filets of chicken breast seasoned with fresh thyme & garlic. Sautéed in a creamy asiago & mushroom cheese sauce and served over angel hair pasta with a side of grilled asparagus.
• Sweet & Spicy Salmon: Citrus marinated salmon steaks crusted with sweet & savory spices and baked until bubbly. Served with fresh julienned veggies & herbed garlic rice.
• Roasted Root Vegetable & Sage Risotto: A creamy parmesan risotto with roasted carrots, parsnips, sweet potatoes and celery root, highlighted by fresh sage and shaved parmesan.
Dessert Course: Choose One
• Lemon Crepes: House-made fresh crepes filled with lemon spiked pastry cream and topped with fresh berries and whipped cream.
• Vanilla & Chocolate Roulade: A light vanilla sponge cake rolled up & filled with our chocolate buttercream. Served with fresh berries, whipped cream and strawberry puree.
• Gelato: Creamy hazelnut gelato, served with a silky caramel sauce and crunchy sugar-glazed hazelnuts.
• Something Sweet Quartet: A rich chocolate mousse, a creamy white chocolate mousse, a smooth strawberry puree & a homemade caramel sauce. Each served individually and accompanied by fresh vanilla whipped cream & cat’s tongue cookies.
• Chocolate Fondue for Two: A rich dark chocolate ganache served warm & perfect for dipping fresh berries and vanilla pound cake.
*All desserts served with regular coffee*